Create a world that propels business production with Robotic Process Automation and Digital Transformation
The fourth industrial revolution is here! Technology is changing every day and the impact of the changes are happening at exponential speed in every industry. Organizations across the globe are exploring Robotics, Automation, Machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence to transform the way they do business. It takes an entire team behind something big. Together, we work to valuable change, we laugh a lot, we whiteboard often, and we code hundreds of lines a week.
Would you like to make a difference by working for a great company and team? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it!
We are looking for Sales and Business Development Manager for our RPA (Robotic Process Automation) team. We offer a fast-paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As an RPA business development manager and team member of our rapidly growing team, you will have a significant impact on our company's growth and success
Work you will do:
- Win new accounts for Robotics Process Automation services in Ghana, West Africa.
- Work closely with existing Partners to support client pursuits.
- Work closely with offshore based delivery functions in ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Manage clients
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2+ years experience of IT sales and account management roles
- The responsibilities of the candidate would include targeting clients for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) sales opportunities.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites
- Preferably an MBA.
- Has achieved Revenue and Gross Margin targets.
- Has build a sales pipeline/funnel to set up for long term success.
Job Types: Full-Time
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define, design and configure automation solutions
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Smart Automation and RPA projects, covering for instance:
- Definition of the automation/RPA strategy
- Identification of key areas of operational inefficiency and optimal pilot candidates
- As-is and to-be process mapping
- Tool benchmarking and selection
- Elaboration of business cases (cost/benefit analysis, return on investment quantification)
- Management of proofs of concept (POC) or scaling plans
- Design and implementation of Centers of Excellence
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience with developing and implementing applications
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Automation Anywhere, Kryon, BluePrism, WorkFusion, Contextor, UiPath, or related robotic process automation software
- Programming or development experience (Java, .Net, C#, Visual Basic, VB.net, R, etc.)
- Scripting knowledge or experience (Python, Perl, VB Script, Shell script, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience creating macros
- Ability to understand and create business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation
- Understanding of SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Exposure to performance measurement and continuous improvement methodologies like Lean or Six-Sigma
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract